Monday, November 10, 2014

Read It Again, Sam 2015


For those of you who love to revisit old friends in the book world, I present another round of The Read It Again, Sam Challenge. When I initially said the challenge was going into mothballs, there were cries of dismay from certain quarters [neer & TracyK  :-) ] So here we go....another chance to get credit for rereading old favorites.

Rules:

*Once you choose your challenge level, you are locked in for at least that many books. If you find that you're lost in a nostalgic haze and want to tackle a higher level, then you are certainly welcome to upgrade.  You cannot change down, however.

*Challenge runs from January 1 to December 31, 2015.

*You may sign up anytime from now until November 3rd, 2015.
Any book read from January 1 through December 31, 2015 will count no matter when you sign up.

*Books may be used to count for other challenges as well.

*Everyone who completes their challenge level will be entered in a year-end drawing for a book-related prize package.

*Please post about the challenge on your blog.

*Please sign up using the Linky below. Use a direct link to your challenge post as your url. Please don't connect to just your home page.  Links to a list on GoodReads or other social media sites are also acceptable. Please post about the challenge on your blog if you have one .
 
*Please use the Review Page [coming at the beginning of the year] to post review links and a final wrap-up post when you finish the challenge.  Reviews are not required--but I would love to see what you think about the books that you've read if you do review.

*No blog or GoodReads site? That's okay. Post a comment here to announce your entry into the challenge and when you have completed the challenge just post a comment at the review site with a list of your books.
  


Levels:

Déjà vu: Reread 4 books
Feeling Nostalgic: Reread 8 books
A Trip Down Memory Lane: Reread 12 books
Living in the Past: Reread 16+ books
 




7 comments:

TracyK said...

Thanks for hosting this challenge again Bev. I will be back soon with my sign up post.

Susan said...

Me too: thanks for hosting it again! I will sign up/post soon.

Betty said...

I've had a re-read of the Hobbit on my list for awhile now, so this will be a good excuse. I think I'll start with Deja Vu: Reread 4 books and go from there. Thanks for hosting this./bj

neer said...

Thanks a lot Bev for hosting it again.

Little-Duck said...

I just now found out about this challenge and would like to participate. Even if it doesn't count toward anything I think it would be fun to ad as a goal for the year. I'm working on a short list of things I'd like to accomplish this year, something else fun added to the list can't hurt. :-)
Faith - SUNDRIP - Art for Life

Marsha said...

I'm so glad I discovered this Challenge. I end up re-reading novels all the time. Thanks for hosting it again. My introduction to the challenge post is in the list now :)

Marsha @ Keeper Bookshelf

Bev Hankins said...

Welcome, Little-Duck & Marsha!